Recognizing and promoting the development potential of children and young people
One of the most difficult and at the same time most fascinating tasks in a person's life is to accompany children on their way to adulthood.
How can you support the nature of children?
How can their self-esteem, independence and individuality promote?
Psychological Numerology according to Dr. Mazza ® offers helpful insights and recommendations to find concrete answers to these questions.
This book provides you with all the tools you need to carry out a complete and detailed numerological analysis of children and adolescents. Various exercises and rituals that you can perform together with your children and/or adolescents will help you to respond to them individually in order to support them in their growth.
Many Recommendations and funding opportunitiesand the Analysis the parent-child relationship and the relationship between adults and children enable a More conscious and harmonious relationships.
The pillars of the book are well-founded psychological knowledge, numerous exercises from children's mental and empathy training (one of my main areas of work as an author) and psychological numerology.
How can you work with this book?
This numerology book offers you the opportunity to analyze the parent-child relationship as well as the relationship between children, adolescents and adults from different perspectives. I recommend the following 3 steps for working with this book:
Step 1: Analysis of the vital statistics of a child or young person
For this first step, I recommend the Life number of the child or adolescentwhose numerological analysis you would like to carry out. For the life number, as explained in the book, it is recommended to read the description of all 3 numbers that make up the life number and to pay special attention to the challenging character traits and the opportunities for advancement.
Step 2: Analysis of the adult's (or parent's) vital statistics
In the second step, you should analyze your own life number or the life number of the adult who is in relationship with the child or adolescent. When analyzing this life number, you should pay particular attention to the learning task and the challenge. To create a harmonious relationship with the child or young person, it is important to find out which is the The learning task in the relationship with the young person is. It is also essential to be aware of the challenges that the relationship with the child entails.
Step 3: Analysis of the parent-child relationship (or the relationship between children/adolescents and adults)
This step is about analyzing the child-parent ratio, which shows the dynamics, the challenges and the Potential of a parent-child relationship or a relationship between children, adolescents and adults analyzed. When analyzing this figure, it is essential and important to focus on the development potential that the relationship brings with it, both for the child and for the adult.
For whom suitable
Buy this book if
- you want to make yourself aware of, what learning task the relationship with your child, or childrenthat you accompany has in store for you
- you the Capture all facets of your child's personality would like
- you children zto the development of their natural personality and their self-confidence
- you the personality, as well as the Your child's challenges want to understand more during the important time of puberty
- you are looking for concrete support and encouragement options for your child from toddlerhood to puberty are
- you the relationship with your own childrenor the children you are accompanying, and the learning taskand the challenge of this relationship
- you want to recognize what challenges and learning tasks you face in your relationship with children and young people have
- you long for it want to find more belonging, understanding and cohesion in your relationship with your children and the children you accompany
Table of contents
Origin of this book and Psychological Numerology for Children and Adolescents
The parent-child relationship in the mirror of numerology
The structure of this book
Chapter 1 - The life number of a child: The key to clarifying his or her life path
Chapter 2 - The educational cycle: support on the path of life
Chapter 3 - Life number of parents and caregivers: The compass for a serene adult-child relationship
Chapter 4 - Child-parent number: Guidelines for a harmonious relationship between adults and children